BEA continues to evolve each year by adding new and exciting features to keep pace with the industry and in direct response to customer feedback to ensure you get the best return on investment by participating in North America's premier publishing event. Check out all the new things that we have in store for BEA 2014 as well some of our favorites:
New at BEA 2014
- Author Stages—BEA is bringing a fourth Author Stage in 2014—the Eastside Stage joins the Downtown, Midtown, and Uptown Stages! Author stages will feature even more authors in an interview format, discussing their books and sharing their back stories as well as presentations from leading exhibitors.
- New Title Showcase now located on the BEA show floor—the always popular New Title Showcase moves to the BEA show floor. Get a look at the hottest new titles in one place without having to leave the show floor.
- Global Market Forum—Translation Market—stop by the Translation Market on the BEA show floor to see leading US and international professionals that specialize in bringing the written word across languages.
- Global Market Forum—Books in Translation Lounge—Network, make new connections, and learn about book translation in the NEW Global Market Forum Lounge.
- New Exhibitors— Be sure to check out all of the New Exhibitors at BEA 2014 displaying hundreds of upcoming titles in all formats and every genre, from across the country and around the world.
BEA Favorites That Will Return in 2014
- Author Autographing and In-Booth Autographing—meet and greet with 775+ new, up-and-coming and favorite authors
- Book & Author Breakfasts—an all-new lineup of authors for you to hear from and get a preview of what they have coming up next.
- Power Readers—BEA welcomes back book lovers and avid readers on Saturday, May 31. Look for celebrity authors and dedicated programming to provide consumers with a special "inside" look at the book industry's greatest event.
- BEA Bloggers Conference—a jam-packed day of education, extreme networking, and the passion and fun that surrounds book blogging.
- uPublishU at BEA—brings Aspiring Authors, Indie Authors, and others face-to-face with industry experts and service providers, in a jam-packed day of intensive learning and discovery about the best ways to publish a book. Taking place on Saturday, May 31, this conference will be filled with tips, tactics, tools, and technology to allow indie authors to take advantage of the main opportunities in the exploding world of self-publishing!
- Publishing Hackathon—2014 details to come!