BEA continues to listen to customers and respond with what you want to succeed in today’s world of publishing. New in 2015…
- BEA moves to a mid-week date pattern-Wednesday May 27-Friday May 29
- BEA is now more compact and three days for you to maximize your experience in an efficient time frame.
- BEA will be introducing more networking events to help you connect with new business partners.
- BookCon will now move adjacent to BEA and take place Saturday, May 30-Sunday, May 31.
- Opening Day Spotlight: In Conversation with Jonathan Franzen—Kick off BEA with Jonathan Franzen as he appears with Laura Miller to discuss his upcoming book, Purity. You’ll get an inside look behind Franzen’s writing and the important influences in his life.
BEA Favorites That Will Return in 2015
- Author Autographing and In-Booth Autographing—meet and greet with 800+ new, up-and-coming, and favorite authors. Get a Sneak Peek at 2015 authors.
- Book & Author Breakfasts—an all-new lineup of authors for you to hear from and get a preview of what they have coming up next.
- BEA Bloggers Conference—a jam-packed day of education, extreme networking, and the passion and fun that surrounds book blogging. BEA Bloggers will take place Wednesday, May 27.
- uPublishU at BEA—brings Aspiring Authors, Indie Authors, and others face-to-face with industry experts and service providers, in a jam-packed day of intensive learning and discovery about the best ways to publish a book. Taking place on Saturday, May 30, this conference will be filled with tips, tactics, tools, and technology to allow indie authors to take advantage of the main opportunities in the exploding world of self-publishing!