Anyone under the age of 18 (minors and infants) will only be permitted to register to attend if accompanied by a registered industry professional and will have to pay the industry professional rate to receive a badge.
Attendees | Exhibitors | International Rights Center Exhibitors | Press | uPublishU
Register here for BEA, IDPF Digital Book Conference, and BEA Bloggers Conference.
Pricing is based on what badge category you fall into. View 2015 BEA Pricing.
- ABA Bookseller Member Discounts: Exclusively for ABA Regular Bookstore and Provisional members. You need your ABA Member Number, if you don't know your ABA Member Number email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-637-0037, ext. 6636. For details, visit ABA's Web site.
Each exhibiting company will receive an allotment of badges based on booth size. View the 2015 badge allotment information. You can register for your exhibitor badges by logging into your Exhibitor Dashboard.
International Rights Center Exhibitors
Exhibitors who have already purchased a table in the International Rights Center must register for their exhibitor badges through the Exhibitor IRC Registration by logging into your Exhibitor Dashboard.
- Editorial media include writers, reporters, book reviewers, producers or on-air personalities who are attending BEA specifically to write about the show and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, and Internet; or to gain access to authors and their books for possible review and/or feature coverage. You will be required to provide editorial credentials. Check back for online editorial media registration.
- Non-Editorial media include all other personnel at media companies. Register here as non-editorial media.
uPublishU at BEA
Register here for uPublishU at BEA.
- Learn from industry experts all about the tools and technology to self-publish a print book or an ebook. Meet with a selection of the industry's most respected self-publishing service providers who offer services to aspiring authors or those looking to package their content in book form. Learn more about uPublishU at BEA.
- Price: $121 Early Bird (before May 8) including Boxed Lunch (This does NOT include a BEA pass.)
Please note: After May 8, the price will increase to $226.
BEA Bloggers Conference
Register here for BEA Bloggers Conference.
- BEA Bloggers Conference is a jam-packed day of education, extreme networking, and the passion and fun that surrounds book blogging! Learn more about BEA Bloggers Conference.
- Price: $94 Early Bird (before May 8). After May 8, the price will increase to $115. This pass includes Continental Breakfast & Boxed Lunch at BEA Bloggers Conference. This does not include a pass to BEA, you must purchase that separately.
Questions? Contact Client Services at 1-800-840-5614.