As the digital revolution continues to grow, BookExpo America (BEA) continues to evolve to keep you up-to-date with everything digital. Check out what you can expect to find this year:
Digital Discovery Zone (D2Z) brought to you by IDPF
Explore the revamped and expanded exhibit area of leading digital providers and don't miss the sizzling line up of authors and presentations we have on the BEA Author Stage, now located in the Digital Discovery Zone.
Check out the 2013 leading digital providers for a closer look at content, devices, applications, and technology.
- 3M Cloud Library
- Brilliance Audio
- Cameo Corporate Services Limited
- Contentra Technology (Planman Technologies)
- Courier Corporation
- Datalogics Inc
- DiTech Process Solutions
- Firebrand Technologies
- Ingram Content Group
- INscribe Digital
- Kindle Direct Publishing
- MPS Limited
- Overdrive Inc
- QBend LLC
- Sellers Publishing
- SPi Global
- The Indie Voice
- Victoria Productions NYC
- Virtusales Publishing Solutions
Interested in exhibiting in the Digital Discovery Zone (D2Z)? Contact Chris Domans at 203-840-5827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Cocktails Networking Happy Hour
Network with digital executives right on the show floor! Share ideas, come up with new solutions, and find new contacts to help take your business into the digital future.
IDPF Digital Book Conference
Co-Located with BEA 2014 at the Javits Center
Wednesday, May 28 and Thursday, May 29
IDPF Digital Book at BEA is a two-day conference focused on all the key issues we face in advancing publishing in an increasingly digital world. Digital Book is designed to give executives, marketers, and technologists practical information and tools to inspire and lead organizations in this time of rapid change. In-depth sessions analyze key opportunities and pitfalls, highlighting compelling business strategies and actionable solutions.
Learn more about the 2014 IDPF Digital Book Conference here.
Digital Sessions at the BEA Conference Program
Check back for 2014 conference sessions.
The 2013 BEA Conference Program featured the Digital & Technology track featuring more digital & technology sessions than ever before. These sessions give you deeper knowledge of this critical topic in our industry, and you so you away with practical and useful tips. Here are some of the 2013 digital sessions:
- eBook Pricing: Insight on Strategies and Experimentation
- Who Updates Publisher Metadata & Why? Downstream Vendors On What Happens To Publisher Metadata In The Supply Chain
- Making Your Metadata Rock: Improving How Your Titles Appear & Appeal To Customers
- Digital Strategy for Illustrated Publishing Programs
- Future of eBooks and E Reading
- Ebooks Without Frontiers: Translate & Sell Your eBooks To A 500 Million Spanish Speaking Worldwide Market
- Digital Book Resale: What Does It Mean? How Would It Work?
- Building MetPublications: A Guided Tour Of How The Metropolitan Museum Redefined Art Publishing & Created Broad Digital Access To Its Publications, Backlist & Collections.
- Where Goeth The Book - The Multimedia Future Of Books
- Explained! SEARCH Tools For Enhanced Publishing & Retailing.
View the full 2013 conference program.