BEA continues to evolve each year by adding new and exciting features to keep pace with the industry. These upgrades are in direct response to customer feedback to ensure you are getting the best return on investment by participating in North America’s premier publishing event. Check out all the new things that were at BEA 2014 and stay tuned to find out what’s new in 2015.
New at BEA 2014
- Author Stages—BEA introduced a fourth Author Stage in 2014—the Eastside (Translation Market) Stage joined the Downtown, Midtown, and Uptown Stages! Author stages featured even more authors in an interview format, discussing their books, and sharing their back stories as well as presentations from leading exhibitors.
- New Title Showcase moved to the BEA show floor—the always popular New Title Showcase moved to the front of the BEA show floor right by the Downtown Stage. Attendees get a look at the hottest new titles without having to leave the show floor.
- Global Market Forum—Translation Market—leading US and international professionals that specialize in bringing the written word across languages were at the Translation Market on the show floor.
- New Exhibitors—check out all of the BEA 2014 New Exhibitors.
- Start Up Alley Pavilion—View some of the 2014 Start Up Alley Companies
Next Big Book
Take Pride Learning
Library for All
Beneath the Ink
BEA Favorites That Will Return in 2015
- Author Autographing and In-Booth Autographing—meet and greet with 750+ new, up-and-coming, and favorite authors
- Book & Author Breakfasts—an all-new lineup of authors for you to hear from and get a preview of what they have coming up next.
- BEA Bloggers Conference—a jam-packed day of education, extreme networking, and the passion and fun that surrounds book blogging.
- uPublishU at BEA—brings Aspiring Authors, Indie Authors, and others face-to-face with industry experts and service providers, in a jam-packed day of intensive learning and discovery about the best ways to publish a book. Taking place on Saturday, May 30, this conference will be filled with tips, tactics, tools, and technology to allow indie authors to take advantage of the main opportunities in the exploding world of self-publishing!