BookExpo America (BEA) is the #1 book and author event in North American Publishing. It’s the ideal place for content creators and consumers to discover new titles, meet favorite and new authors, learn about trends shaping the book industry, and network with those have a passion for books and reading.
BEA 2014 will take place Wednesday, May 27 – Saturday, May 30 at the Javits Center in NYC.
BEA is the #1 book and author event and best place to discover new titles, meet authors, and learn about trends shaping publishing. BEA gives you access to:
- The largest show floor in North America with 1,000+ exhibitors displaying their upcoming titles—in all formats and every genre, from across the country and around the world.
- Hundreds of the latest books, advanced read copies, and galleys that will be buzzing for the summer and fall seasons.
- Special author events, author stages, and autographing sessions featuring 750+ authors (200 more than 2013!). There's no better place to meet your favorite author or find the next big author.
- BEA Conference Program featuring fresh sessions where you'll learn about the latest book trends, developments, and technologies affecting the publishing industry.
- Digital Discovery Zone (D2Z) brought to you by IDPF—get a closer look at content, devices, applications, and technology by visiting this exhibit area on the show floor filled with leading digital service providers.
Plus, gain even more insights with these other conferences taking place during BEA (Note: these conferences require an additional pass that you can purchase during online registration):
Check out our Top 7 First Timers Tips to help get started planning for BEA.
Still have a question about BEA? Check out our FAQs page or contact Customer Service at 1-800-840-5614 or email@example.com.
Join Our Community
Stay up-to-date with the latest on all things BEA and book-related.