BookExpo America (BEA) is the #1 book and author event in North American Publishing. It’s the ideal place for content creators and consumers to discover new titles, meet favorite and new authors, learn about trends shaping the book industry, and network with those who have a passion for books and reading.
BEA 2015 will take place Wednesday, May 27 – Friday, May 29 at the Javits Center in NYC.
Notify me when 2015 online registration is live for the #1 book and author event—your BEA badge includes access to BEA exhibits and BEA conference sessions. Consider adding on Special Events tickets and Concurrent Event passes. There's so much to do at BEA—make sure you take advantage by signing up for all the extras during online registration!
BEA is the #1 book and author event and the best place to discover new titles, meet authors, and learn about trends shaping publishing. BEA gives you access to:
- The largest show floor in North America with 1,000+ exhibitors displaying their upcoming titles—in all formats and every genre, from across the country and around the world.
- Hundreds of the latest books, advanced read copies, and galleys that will be buzzing for the summer and fall seasons.
- Special author events, author stages, and autographing sessions featuring 750+ authors. There’s no better place to meet your favorite author or find the next big author.
- BEA Conference Program featuring fresh sessions where you’ll learn about the latest book trends, developments, and technologies affecting the publishing industry.
- Digital Discovery Zone (D2Z) brought to you by IDPF—get a closer look at content, devices, applications, and technology by visiting this exhibit area on the show floor filled with leading digital service providers.
Plus, gain even more insights with these other conferences taking place during BEA (Note: these conferences require an additional pass that you can purchase during online registration):
Check out our Top 7 First Timers Tips to help get started planning for BEA.
Still have a question about BEA? Check out our FAQs page or contact Customer Service at 800-840-5614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Community
Stay up-to-date with the latest on all things BEA and book-related.