Be a Part of New Title Showcase— Deadline April 28, 2014
The New Title Showcase at BEA is the #1 place to launch your new title. Created in partnership with New York-based Combined Book Exhibit (CBE), the New Title Showcase provides authors and publishers a venue on the show floor where participants can launch their new titles and place their books in the hands of BEA's entire attendee base—from book buyers and librarians, to editors, publishing professionals, and more!
Exposure of your new title to all attendees with the NEW location on the show floor right next to the highly trafficked Autographing Area.
- Full face-out display of your new title—all displays are alphabetized by company name to make it easy to find your books.
- Listing of your new title in the New Title Showcase catalog with all of your contact information.
- Online listing of your new title in searchable database at www.newtitleshowcase.com including the Look Inside the Book feature where you can showcase a limited number of pages from your book online.
For those not attending BEA, the New Title Showcase represents the most cost-effective and best way to have a presence at BEA and launch your new title. If you have a booth on the show floor, the New Title Showcase can also help drive traffic to your booth and expand the promotion of your new titles and authors.
eBook Display in the New Title Showcase
The New Title Showcase ebook display gives attendees the ability to see books that you have available in various e-formats, or even those not yet printed.
The eBook section of the New Title Showcase will feature large monitors that will show each book's cover, more information on each title, and preview pages. Publishers need to simply provide a JPG of the cover and a PDF of the manuscript and the eBook system automatically converts it into the format used for the exhibit.
Onsite attendees can choose to learn more about any (or all) title(s) by checking boxes for each on the monitor and entering their email address where they will receive a personalized catalog containing more information on each book they've selected. View an example of the ebooks.
Please note: The e-versions presented here are not printable, savable, or able to be copied, and no book can be read in its entirety.
Place Your Order:
- Individual Title (Print or ebook): $299
- Individual Title (BOTH Print AND ebook): $499
- Publisher Shelf (Print)- 8 book maximum: $985
- Publisher Shelf (ebook)- 8 book maximum: $985
- Publisher Shelf (BOTH Print AND ebook)- 8 book maximum: $1,395
If you have any questions please contact Jackie Levine at email@example.com or 203-840-5673