New Publicity Package Available This Year!
BEA Autographing Programs feature the Autographing Area, the largest author autographing program in the United States. This special
feature area gives your author massive exposure by putting them in the spotlight at BEA. This is the best way to ensure that your
author comes face to face with booksellers and book consumer fans. In addition, there is an In Booth Autographing option for your
authors to get even more exposure.
Autographing Area is Open: Wednesday, May 27, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Thursday, May 28, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm, and Friday, May 30, 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
New 2015 Autographing Area Publicity Packages
- 1 Autographing Session
- ½ page ad in BEA Directory
- ½ page ad in BEA Autographing Guide
- BEA Social Promotion (1 Twitter post)
- 5 minute Green Room Interview
Maximize Your Exposure
BEA offers a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities to further promote your Autographing Sessions at the show including:
- Dedicated Meterboards, Banners, and Decals
- Dedicated Web Banners
- Green Room Interview
- Headshot or Jacket Photo in Autographing Guide
- 1/2 Page Ad BEA Directory
- 1/2 Page Ad Autographing Guide
- Tweet During Show
- Push notifications
- And more!
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities,
contact Jackie Levine at email@example.com or
Signing Only: $220
Table for a Day: $2,950
- Rent a table for an entire day and set your own
schedule Autographing Session
Non-Exhibitor Signing: $790
In Booth Autographing
- Promotion on BEA Web site/My BEA Show Planner
- Promotion in BEA Mobile App
- Promotion in on-site BEA Autographing Guide
*The Autographing Program (including Autographing Area and In Booth Autographing) will also be marketed in BEA promotional emails and social media in the months leading up to the show.
All Autographing Area Packages Include:
- Coordination assistance with BEA Autographing Director
- Access to Author Green Room
- Dedicated Table Assignment
- Ropes, security, and crowd assistance
- Free book storage (pre-show)
- Event Listing on the BEA Web site
- Event Listing in BEA Autographing Program
- Event Listing on BEA Signs (at the Show)
The Autographing Program Packages listed above are only available to BEA Exhibitors.
If you are not exhibiting at BEA and are interested in learning more, please contact Beth Oliveras.
For questions, please contact Beth Oliveras, Autographing Director
via phone at 203.979.7828 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org