BE A PART OF NEW TITLE SHOWCASE
The New Title Showcase at BookExpo America (BEA) is the #1 place to launch your new print or
ebook title. Created in partnership with Combined Book Exhibit (CBE), the New Title Showcase
provides you a venue on the BEA show floor to launch your new titles and put your books in the
hands of 11,000+ BEA attendees plus 20,000 consumers at BookCon.
- Massive exposure to tens of thousands of book buyers and consumers.
- High visibility location at the front of the exhibit floor entrance.
- Full face-out display of your title.
Print books are displayed by author on
bookshelves. eBooks will have a print out of the cover on the bookshelves and a
preview represented on one of many large monitors!
- Inclusion in New Title Showcase printed catalog
with all of your contact
- Online listing in searchable New Title Showcase
including the Look Inside the
Book feature where you can showcase a limited number of pages from your
- Opportunity to host an autographing
session to make an even bigger splash as
you launch your new titles at BEA.
- Inclusion in New Title Showcase printed catalog with all of your
For those not attending BEA, the New Title Showcase represents the most cost-effective and best way to have a presence at BEA and launch your new title. If you have a booth on the show floor, the New Title Showcase can also help drive traffic to your booth and expand the promotion of your new titles and authors.
eBook Display in the New Title Showcase
The New Title Showcase ebook display gives attendees the ability to see books that you have available in various e-formats, or even those not yet printed.
The eBook section of the New Title Showcase will feature large monitors that will show each book's cover, more information on each title, and preview pages. Publishers need to simply provide a JPG of the cover and a PDF of the manuscript and the eBook system automatically converts it into the format used for the exhibit.
Onsite attendees can choose to learn more about any (or all) title(s) by checking boxes for each on the monitor and entering their email address where they will receive a personalized catalog containing more information on each book they've selected. View an example of the ebooks.
Please note: The e-versions presented here are not printable, savable, or able to be copied, and no book can be read in its entirety.
Place Your Order:
- Individual Title (Print or ebook): $299
- Individual Title (BOTH Print AND ebook): $499
- Full Shelf (Print or ebook)- 8 book maximum: $1,095
- Full Shelf (BOTH Print AND ebook)- 8 book maximum: $1,495
- New Title Showcase Autographing Session: $895
As always, this year’s New Title Showcase will be organized alphabetically by company name, making
your books easy to find. Accompanying the exhibit, just like in years past, will be the exclusive New Title
Showcase catalog with all of your important title and company contact information. All of this information
will also be included on the online, searchable database at