Step 1— Download the BEA ONLY 2016 Application and Licensing Agreement. Download the BEA/BookCon 2016 Application and Licensing Agreement.
Review the BEA 2016 floor plan
- FLOOR PLAN SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
(If you are having trouble opening the floor plan you must download JAVA at www.java.com.)
- The BEA ONLY section is the left side of the floor plan and the BEA/BookCon hybrid section is on the right side of the floor plan.
Step 3— Call-in at EST. You will be speaking with a sales representative from the BEA team who will help you select your space.
Complete the BEA ONLY 2016 Application and Licensing Agreement. Complete the BEA/BookCon 2016 Application and Licensing Agreement.
Sign and return your contract with a 30% deposit. Please fax the contract to 203-840-9685.
- Credit Card: www.reedepay.com
- The invoice number is 100 and ABATC is the show code.
- If mailing a company check please send to:
- BEA 2016
c/o Reed Exhibitions
383 Main Ave.
Norwalk, CT 06851
Attn: Meghan Zazuri
Please note the following:
- BEA: Wednesday, May 11 - Friday, May 13 (BookCon: Saturday, May 14)
- McCormick Place, Chicago—a whole new city, venue, and exhibit hall layout!
- Attracting more attendees from the mid-west and west coast, giving you the opportunity to meet new buyers that may not have attended BEA in New York City.
- BEA Only Booth—3 days of exposure to the trade only
- BEA/BookCon Hybrid Booth—3 days of exposure to the trade and 1 day of exposure to consumers ( 4 days in Total)
- BookCon Only Booth—1 day of exposure to consumers