The New Title Showcase at BookExpo and BookCon is the #1 place to launch your new print or ebook title. Created in partnership with Combined Book Exhibit (CBE), the New Title Showcase provides you a prominent venue to launch your new titles and put your books in the hands of BookExpo attendees and consumers at BookCon.
- Massive exposure to tens of thousands of book buyers and consumers.
- High visibility location next to the popular author signing area.
- Full face-out display of your title. Print books are displayed by author on bookshelves. eBooks will have a print out of the cover on the bookshelves and a preview represented on one of many large monitors!
- Inclusion in New Title Showcase printed catalog with all of your contact information.
- Online listing in searchable New Title Showcase including the Look Inside the Book feature where you can showcase a limited number of pages from your book online.
- Opportunity to host an autographing session to make an even bigger splash as you launch your new titles at BookExpo.
For those not attending BookExpo, the New Title Showcase represents the most cost-effective and best way to have a presence at BookExpo and launch your new title. If you have a booth on the show floor, the New Title Showcase can also help drive traffic to your booth and expand the promotion of your new titles and authors.
Host An Autographing Session in the New Title Showcase
Autographing was a big hit within the New Title Showcase! Autographing helps bring traffic to the exhibit, and allow for authors to draw extra attention to their books, helping make a bigger splash as you launch your new titles at BookExpo. Autographing includes:
- 1 Hour Signing Time
- One (1) Exhibitor Badge into BookExpo
- Shipping from our Buchanan, NY office and storage of up to 100 copies of the book to the show site.
- Your signing information included in onsite graphics to promote all signings
eBook Display in the New Title Showcase
The New Title Showcase ebook display gives attendees the ability to see books that you have available in various e-formats, or even those not yet printed.
The eBook section of the New Title Showcase will feature large monitors that will show each book's cover, more information on each title, and preview pages. Publishers need to simply provide a JPG of the cover and a PDF of the manuscript and the eBook system automatically converts it into the format used for the exhibit.
Onsite attendees can choose to learn more about any (or all) title(s) by checking boxes for each on the monitor and entering their email address where they will receive a personalized catalog containing more information on each book they've selected. View an example of the ebooks.
Please note: The e-versions presented here are not printable, savable, or able to be copied, and no book can be read in its entirety.
Advertise in New Title Showcase Catalog
Full page ads area offered for additional exposure of your title(s). Offered for only $350 each. You will have the opportunity to reserve the full page ad during the registration process. Trim size is 8 ½ “ x 11”. Full color. No bleeds