BEA’s Global Market Forum 2014
Books in Translation: Wanderlust for the Written Word
Global Market Forum is part of the BEA Conference and is open to all attendees. Read the press release announcing the new and exciting development for the 2014 Global Market Forum program.
BEA is excited to have Global Market Forum highlight and take on the ambitious genre of Books in Translation in 2014. This will create unique and wonderful opportunities for international publishing. There will be details and initiatives announced soon that include ways to participate in BEA that will connect, promote and feature publishers, authors and most importantly great works of literature. There are full details in the press release but are happy to share the prestigious partners who will bring this program to life that include:
- Literary Translation at Columbia in the Columbia University School of the Arts
- PEN World Voices
- Open Letter Press at the University of Rochester
- Association of Author Representatives (AAR)
- American Literary Translators Association
- Art of Translation in San Francisco
- Representatives of international markets promoting their countries’ literature in the US.
More information coming soon, as well as an online submission form for you to submit sessions for consideration of Global Market Forum 2014.
Past Global Market Forums include: