BEA 2015 Welcomes China as the Global Market Forum Guest of Honor
Global Market Forum is part of the BEA Content & Digital Conference and is open to all BEA attendees. Read the press release about the 2015 Global Market Forum program.
GMF 2015 features 3 FULL DAYS of education sessions, exhibits, and off-site cultural events. Events will include:
- GMF China Reception
Tuesday, May 26 │6:00 pm – 7:30 pm │Off-site Location TBA
- China Pavilion Opening Ceremony
Wednesday, May 27│11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- China-US Publishing and Media Industry Forum
Wednesday, May 27│2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Gathering of senior management officers form both the China and US Publishing groups.
- China Digital Publishing Forum
Thursday, May 28│9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Digital content import and export.
- Digital format standards and services
- Chinese-American Literature Translation Forum
Thursday, May 28│2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
This session will cover:
- Achievements and problems existing in the present of Chinese-American Literature translation and publication
- The next hot topics and the future trend of Chinese-American literature translation and publication
- Chinese-American Education Publishing Forum
Friday, May 29│9:30 am – 11:30 am
This seminar will explore the trend and strategy in the digital age of education publishing in China and USA, discuss how to solve the problems of the traditional education by means of new technology, and talk about the feasibility of spreading digital education.
- China US Reading Promotion Forum
Friday, May 29│2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Past Global Market Forums include: