2016 BEA Content & Digital Conference coming soon.
Your BEA Badge Gives You Access to the Exhibits and the BEA Content & Digital Conference!
Sneak Peek of 2016 Sessions
- BEA Editors' Buzz: Content: Readers & Authors
- BEA Young Adult Editors' Buzz: Content: Readers & Authors
- BEA Middle Grade Editors' Buzz: Content: Readers & Authors
- AAP Annual Librarians Book Buzz - Part I: Content: Readers & Authors
- AAP Annual Librarians Book Buzz - Part II: Content: Readers & Authors
- AAP’s 7th Annual Shout N Share: Content: Readers & Authors
- Unshelved Library Storyfest: Library Insight
- Facebook 201: Advanced Book Marketing to Drive Sales: Marketing & Engagement
- Maximizing Metadata (Workshop) and Improving the Bottom Line: Analytics, Tech & Mobile
- Who's Smarter? What Publishing Students Teach Their Professors: Business of Publishing
- Strategies for Selling Diverse Books: Children's Publishing & Book selling
- Are Today’s Standard Publishing Contracts Fair? A Symposium: Business of Publishing
- Authorship in the Digital Age: Business of Publishing
- ALA@BEA Libraries Transform™: Publisher Marketing Teams Helping You Help Readers: Library Insight
- ALA@BEA Libraries Transform™: Embrace the Innovative Future of Readers’ Advisory: Library Insight
- ALA@BEA Libraries Transform™: Nurture Local Writers at Your Library!: Library Insight
- Data-Driven New Release Marketing: Marketing & Engagement
- Maximizing the Mass Market Channel: Business of Publishing
- Publishers Getting the Most Out of Goodreads: Hear Their Success Stories: Marketing & Engagement
2016 featured content tracks:
- Marketing & Engagement—Learn everything about digital, social, and print marketing so you can attract new customers, connect with readers, capitalize on consumer-facing websites and have strong ongoing conversations that can be measured by data.
- ABA Education—Designed for independent booksellers by the American Booksellers Association and BEA, but open to everyone! You will learn how your bookstores can differentiate itself, maximize your business, and thrive in today’s challenging world of books and reading.
- Analytics, Tech & Mobile—Time to get techy! Learn about all things tech, mobile, industry standards, analytics, mixed with innovations and platforms that are trending. Sessions are designed to cater to all levels of learners.
- Library Insight—If you want to explore new inroads in the library community, the importance of digital and connecting with patrons, come learn about new initiatives, partners working together and building strong community based institutions.
- Business of Publishing—Discover new directions, opportunities, business models and research that can be applied to the challenges you are experiencing with the electronic and print publishing products in today’s global marketplace.
- Content: Readers & Authors—What’s buzzing in books?! Do not miss seeing and learning about books, books and more books for Fall/Winter 2016, including BEA Editors’ Buzz!
- Global Market Forum: Poland—This is a unique and rare opportunity for you to learn all about the exciting and growing Polish book market.
- Children’s Publishing and Bookselling—One of the strongest areas of the publishing and bookselling industry – children’s books will be explored with industry experts providing insight and direction and a look into the future.
Help Us Continue to Enhance the BEA Conference Program
We want to continue to enhance and evolve the BEA Conference Program each year to ensure it meets your needs. To help us do that, we will be collecting information on how much traffic each session gets by scanning badges at the door and will be handing out session evaluations after each session. Please be sure your badge is scanned at the door and that you take a few minutes to complete the evaluations. This feedback helps us to tailor the sessions each year by knowing which ones are popular or not so we can refine for the next year. Thank you!
View 2015 Conference Program Now!