The all-new BEA Content & Digital Conference is the best place for you to discover new ideas and practical solutions and connect with industry leaders to help you survive and thrive in today's business. Focused on the hot-button issues and topics in the book industry that are impacting both your short- and long-term business decisions, these sessions will help you get ahead in publishing. View All Sessions.
Featuring these content tracks:
- Marketing & Engagement—Learn everything about digital, social, and print marketing so you can attract new customers, connect with readers, capitalize on consumer-facing websites and have strong ongoing conversations that can be measured by data.
- ABA Education—Designed for independent booksellers by the American Booksellers Association and BEA, but open to everyone! You will learn how your bookstores can differentiate itself, maximize your business, and thrive in today’s challenging world of books and reading.
- Analytics, Tech & Mobile—Time to get techy! Learn about all things tech, mobile, industry standards, analytics, mixed with innovations and platforms that are trending. Sessions are designed to cater to all levels of learners.
- Library Insight—If you want to explore new inroads in the library community, the importance of digital and connecting with patrons, come learn about new initiatives, partners working together and building strong community based institutions.
- Business of Publishing—Discover new directions, opportunities, business models and research that can be applied to the challenges you are experiencing with the electronic and print publishing products in today’s global marketplace.
- Content: Readers & Authors—What’s buzzing in books?! Do not miss seeing and learning about books, books and more books for Fall/Winter 2015, including BEA Editors’ Buzz!
- Global Market Forum: China—This is a unique and rare opportunity for you to learn all about the exciting and growing Chinese book market.
Help Us Continue to Enhance the BEA Conference Program
We want to continue to enhance and evolve the BEA Conference Program each year to ensure it meets your needs. To help us do that, we will be collecting information on how much traffic each session gets by scanning badges at the door and will be handing out session evaluations after each session. Please be sure your badge is scanned at the door and that you take a few minutes to complete the evaluations. This feedback helps us to tailor the sessions each year by knowing which ones are popular or not so we can refine for the next year. Thank you!